Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! As you prepare for a lifelong commitment to one another, the Church celebrates with you and offers you support.
One-day Marriage Preparation workshops are held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. one Saturday a month at convenient locations across the diocese. The workshop covers key topics to help you build your marriage on a strong, healthy and holy foundation:
- What is the sacrament of marriage?
- Introduction to Natural Family Planning (NFP)
- Finances: Managing money, budgets and shared/separate finances
- Healthy communication and conflict resolution
- Navigating cultural differences and families of origin
- Shared expectations and understanding as a couple
Workshop cost is $105 per couple.
To sign up, see the schedule of upcoming classes, then click on the class registration link below.
Please note: A Marriage Preparation class completion certificate is required to get married in a Catholic church in the Diocese of Charlotte.
Please contact us if you have questions. We‘re here to help! God bless you as you prepare for marriage.