The Catholic News Herald operations consist of print, online, multimedia and social media, representing the official news operation of the Diocese of Charlotte. It includes:
- Catholic News Herald print edition, published on Fridays 26 times per year for the 63,000-plus families of the Diocese
- The website www.catholicnewsherald.com, which provides daily local, national and international news to a growing audience (more than 130,000 unique visitors in 2015)
- Catholic News Herald-Español, the Spanish-language print, online and multimedia arm of the Catholic News Herald
- Diocese of Charlotte YouTube channel, showcasing videos and livestreams from diocesan news events, in English and Spanish
- Social media outlets Facebook and Facebook Español, Twitter, Periscope and Pinterest.