Registration is now open!
The Diocese of Charlotte’s Quo Vadis Days discernment camp and retreat for young men aged 15-19 will be held June 12-16, 2023. Online registration is open until May 31, 2023.
The annual five-day Quo Vadis Days camp for young men includes talks by local priests, seminarians and others on the vocations to the priesthood, marriage and fatherhood. Its goal is to challenge young men to ask the fundamental question “Quo vadis?” (“Where are you going?”), while equipping them with the tools and opportunity to discern God’s will for their lives.
BEFORE REGISTERING, PLEASE NOTE: We have been informed by Belmont Abbey College that the dormitories normally used to house our Quo Vadis Days campers will be undergoing renovations this summer. This will result in a slight reduction in the number of spaces available for QVD campers this summer. Because of this, we will not be accepting registrations from prospective campers from parishes outside the Diocese of Charlotte.
Additionally, we will be giving priority to older campers, as they are closer to the age when they may be making decisions about their discernment, and we may need to make use of a temporary “wait list” for younger campers.
After you submit your registration, you will receive an email receipt. This email receipt does not mean that your camper’s attendance is confirmed. You will then receive a second email stating one of the following:
- Your camper’s attendance is confirmed and he may plan on attending QVD 2023, or
- Your camper has been placed on a temporary “wait-list,” and will need to await a third email stating whether he can attend; or
- Space is not available this year.
If your camper is placed on the temporary “wait-list,” you will receive an email by May 31 to inform you if space becomes available for your camper.
- Regarding registration: Contact Lainie Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-370-3401
- About the Quo Vadis Days camp experience: Contact Fr. Brian Becker at email@example.com or 704-370-3351