Wellness Works, the diocese benefits plan for wellness, brings you tips and tools to help you live a healthier lifestyle. Visit here each month to view the articles and tools–and perhaps test your knowledge of topics with a game or quiz–that we hope will empower you to make healthier lifestyle choices.
- What foods can help fight colds and flu, and what foods can help you feel better?
- Read this month’s bulletin to learn more about protecting your health during “flu season”!
- Remember the Swine Flu pandemic? This month’s bonus article recounts the Swine Flu outbreak and offers tips to stay healthy from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Puzzle tests your knowledge of facts about this month’s topic!
- Hand washing with soap is one of the most cost-effective methods for combating disease!
- Learn more about the link between hand washing and health!
- Directory of the Health & Wellness podcast series and Wellness Resources from United Healthcare.
- Variety of topics!
- Available 24-7!