- “Signs of Grace: You are Forgiven”
- From the Augustine Institute, “Signs of Grace”prepares children to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time by exploring the mercy and grace Jesus offers us in Confession.
- God’s Gift: Reconciliation & The Eucharist
- From Loyola Press, God’s Gift: Reconciliation and Eucharist offers powerful, meaningful lessons to help children and their parents understand, prepare for, and celebrate the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist. Engaging children’s hearts and minds through prayer opportunities, active learning, and compelling videos, God’s Gift leads children to a life of faith and discipleship.
- Encounter with Christ
- From Our Sunday Visitor, Encounter with Christ includes programs for Reconciliation, Eucharist, and Confirmation. Encounter with Christ helps children reflect on practical ways to live as disciples, drawing upon the grace received in the Sacraments.
- “Signs of Grace: You are Loved”
- From the Augustine Institute, “Signs of Grace”prepares children to receive the Sacrament of Holy Communion for the first time by revealing the intimate love that God has for us. Bring children AND their parents closer to the Eucharist with You Are Loved!
- Blessed is a free program (except for shipping) by Dynamic Catholic
- Includes 42 animated short films, student workbook, leader guide, and a Children’s Prayer Process Card