- Practicing the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy during Covid from the USCCB
- Catholic Current from the USCCB
- A USCCB aggregate of resources for families – live Mass, daily readings, prayers, parish opening graphics, etc.
- Catholic Company’s Morning Offering
- Includes saints quotes and meditations, daily Mass readings and homily, stories of the saints and their feast days, Liturgy of the Hours, monthly devotions, and prayer intentions
- Magnificat (English | Spanish)
- Includes daily Mass readings, meditations, daily prayers inspired by the Liturgy of the Hours, images of sacred art with commentaries, etc.
- Magnifikid (ages 6-12)
- Includes readings and prayers from Sunday Mass with explanation of words and of the rituals, suggested daily prayers, games, comics, and activities, and a page for parents
- Lent Activities (for all ages)
- Best Lent Ever free video reflections emailed every day during Lent
- Best Advent Ever free video reflections emailed every day during Advent
Other Diocesan Resources
- At Home Prayer Service (English / Spanish) from the Archdiocese of Washington
- Free Retreats from the Diocese of Kalamazoo & the USCCB
- Includes a seven day “Marriage Retreat” and a five day “Family At-Home Retreat